Ecliptic operates with a lean management team supported by an experienced outside Board Chairman/investor.
Click on each name for a more detailed bio.
To augment this core team, from past and current associations we have an extensive network of world-class professionals from engineering, science, entrepreneurial, media and academic arenas who know how to get things done. As we face new challenges, we are proud to count them as reliable colleagues and collaborators with whom we can work.
Rex Ridenoure, 60
- CEO, President and Board member. Ecliptic co-founder and officer. Distinguished career as a space-mission engineer and system architect on more than a dozen space missions. Champion of expanded commercialization of space activities.
- CFO and Board member. Ecliptic co-founder, officer, Treasurer and Board Secretary. Broad experience in management and staff roles such as corporate controller, director of finance, auditor and educator.
Mike Alvarez, 46
- VP of Business Development and Board member. Ecliptic officer. Extensive experience in satellite control systems and test equipment in support of mission operations. Accomplished software engineer and software development manager.
Steve Labrecque, 53
- CTO. Extensive background in electronics design, assembly and testing, instrumentation systems, and sensor engineering, assembly and testing. Experience with space hardware, major telescope instrument projects and ship-based instrumentation systems.
Board of Directors
Leading Ridenoure, Scully and Alvarez on Ecliptic's Board of Directors is:
Peter Sperling, 57
- Non-Executive Chairman. Chairman of Apollo Group, Inc., parent of the University of Phoenix and other for-profit colleges. Experienced entrepreneur, corporate executive and manager.